Loan Servicing Specialist - Research
345 Saint Peter St Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102 | Contract
Responsible for responding to inquiries from collections and customer service departments regarding customer accounts.
- Researching and resolving customer account issues, analyzing associated data, and performing loan maintenance that ultimately resolves Loan System corrections.
- Research and analyze past loan history and identify necessary adjustments that ensure the loan is being serviced appropriately and ensure complete resolution.
- Perform processing and maintenance functions as relates to areas in collections and general account servicing.
- Provide support and informal training for the following areas: Collections, Customer Service, Loan Processing, Loan Servicing, Agency, Repo Department and Corporate Legal department.
- Perform duties that aid in the processing of servicing documents and accounting, ensuring transactions are within compliance guidelines. This may include data entry, reviewing documents, tracking, filing, and payment research.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Previous PC and MS Office product experience and/or knowledge required
- Customer service focused with strong organizational skills and detail orientation
- Strong numeric and analytical aptitude
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings and weekends which usually fall around month-end.
- Ability to adapt to change