5000 W Kearney St. Springfield, Missouri 65803 | Contract To Hire
RPC is recruiting on behalf of Expedia in Springfield, MO
Pay rate for this position is $13.50/hour
Position is contract with an opportunity to go perm in the fall when their Peak Travel season for 2018 is over
Schedule Availability for this position is 7 days per week, 6: 00 AM to 11: 00 PM. You have to be available to work any hours during this time for the next 4 to 6 months. If you have a vacation planned or similar, you will not be eligible for this opportunity.
After 1 month of training, you will be put into your designated shift which will be 5 days per week, 2 days off in a row, between the hours of 6 AM and 11 PM. This will be your shift going forward. From time to time they do a shift bid and you may change shifts at that point. The better you do in training and on tests, the better chance you have to name your own schedule.
See below for more details:
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Working in collaboration with colleagues to incorporate the #Oneteam environment.
- Responding to inventory management inquiries.
- Contacting lodging partners to resolve issues (questions, changes, etc.).
- Accepting inbound calls from guests and partners and troubleshooting/solving concerns.
- Contacting guests based on requests received from lodging partners, i.e. arrival time, transfers, etc.
- Providing supplier self-service support and maintenance and educating partners on basic self-service functions.
- Respond to lodging partner questions and support inquiries via email.
- Providing financial transaction support (disputes, questions, etc.) to lodging partners across account multiple models.
- Escalate systemic issues in systems, processes and procedures.
- Submitting accounts payable inquiries from lodging partners.
- One year or more of solid customer service experience providing support and help.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that may include weekdays, weeknights, and weekend time.
- Experience Hotel/Travel industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with accounting terms and financial operations are preferred
- Adhere to defined procedures, standards, and performance expectations.
- Maintaining strong vendor relations with a positive attitude and outgoing nature.
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment and be open and flexible to changes in daily responsibilities and assignments, as needed by the business.
- The ability to test and learn, sharing and applying all successful results.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and various call center support programs.
- Enthusiastic about customer service.
- Dedicated and compassionate in handling escalated issues.
- Able to partner with other departments for the best resolution.
- Ambitious in maintaining and promoting excellent client relations by managing prompt and accurate responses to email and phone communications.
- Strong, proactive follow-up skills.
- Quickly be able to demonstrate sound judgment, while abiding by guidelines and procedures ensuring clear and concise communication.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of executive management to the individual contributor.
- Excellent time-management, organizational, and prioritization skills.