Mechanic/Assemblers - Liberty, TX
2151 Mizell Rd Liberty, Texas 77575 | Contract To Hire
Do you have Manufacturing experience?
Join a global oilfield products company, serving the drilling, subsea, completion, production and infrastructure sectors of the oil and natural gas industry. Our products include highly engineered capital equipment as well as products that are consumed in the drilling, well construction, production and transportation of oil and natural gas.
POSITION TITLE: Mechanical Assemblers
POSITION LOCATION: Liberty, TX
POSITION PAY: $14 hr DOE
Shift: 7 am - 6 pm - Monday - Friday with OT on Saturdays as needed
# of openings: 3
Summary: Assembles or fabricates mechanical parts, pieces or products. Utilizes a variety of tools and equipment to assemble units according to required specifications in a specific area. Reads and interpreting blueprints, sketches and written instructions to assemble the parts or products. Identifies faulty components during the assembly process and may be required to test assembled parts or products to ensure functionality.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and build specialty industrial equipment.
• Assemble and manufacture machinery as per specifications provided by superiors.
• Assemble and pack items for a specific project according to a packing list provided by superiors.
• Test completed machinery per guidelines.
• Assist with building and yard maintenance as needed.
• Assist with inventory updates.
• Assist and rebuild machinery returned from projects.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Good mechanical background.
• Require ability to operate forklifts and other material moving equipment
• Knowledge of machines, hand tools and power tools needed for assembly.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and instruction.
• High School Degree or equivalent.
• Successful completion of welding tests and qualifications.
• 6+ months of experience working as an assembler or with mechanics of some sort. THESE are all large parts. Not like cell phone assembly