Processor - Payment
345 Saint Peter St Saint Paul, Minnesota 55102 | Contract
- Assist the department with indexing, scanning, and approving payments received through the Check 21 process.
- Also includes processing various system transaction reports received within the department while utilizing various Visual Basic programs.
- Responsible for ensuring system data integrity when performing required loan system financial field maintenance by taking ownership of their assigned tasks and working each to full resolution.
- Accurately prepare, process, and balance all payment reports for Check 21 Processing, invalids and miscellaneous payment batches.
- Use of multiple Visual Basic programs for processing and tracking workflow and volumes Modify loan system data while maintaining data integrity and appropriately adjusting the loan record
- Assist the Supervisor with various activities needed to bring other team members current.
- Helps to ensure that all Department servicing objectives are either met or exceeded.
- High School graduate or equivalent work experience 1 to 2 years of experience in business process analysis or equivalent role
- Knowledge of loan servicing operational processes a plus
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong numerical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to prioritize
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 10 key by touch
- Able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, and weekends
- Previous computer experience and/or knowledge required
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced highly stressful environment