Sales and Marketing Admin
6300 Cedar Springs Dallas, Texas 75235 | Contract To Hire
Support a national 30+ sales team with conference registrations, advertisement submittals, promotional items, and sponsorships. Requires a very detailed, highly organized, yet people friendly candidate. Coordinate and ship conference exhibit materials, promos, and marketing materials. Print and collate and marketing packets and materials. Track expenses for each conference. The employee is responsible for physically counting items, maintain logs, and packing for shipment to each conference (usually 3-4 times a month).
Assistant to the Proposal Writing team. Perform various admin-related and, often, menial tasks, including completion of forms, research, filing, sorting, composing professional-level correspondence to clients, or maintaining the marketing/proposal team’ s stock room or organizing the promo’ s stockroom. May review client contracts. Will work with both Microsoft Excel and Publisher. Will maintain several excel logs to keep inventory and track outgoing expenses.
- The ability to self-motivate, multi-task, and work with short turnarounds and multiple deadlines is essential.
- Highly detailed. Strong organizational skills. Ability to communicate effectively, lift boxes, and physically pack boxes. Capability to collate marketing materials. Superior writing and grammar skills. Capacity to ask questions, yet work independently.
- Employees who exhibit capabilities and a level of trustworthiness in assigned tasks are eligible for increased level of responsibilities and pay increases.
- STRONG written and verbal communication, English, and Grammar skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills.
- Bachelor’ s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Capability to write formal business letters.
- Graphic design skills are desired, but not required.
- Computer skills
- May be required to use a digital camera. Photography skills are beneficial.
- Corporate Business Environment. Business casual attire is expected.