Supply Chain Specialist/Data Integrity Clerk
2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, Texas 75063 | Contract
Seeking an individual that' s computer savvy with analytical skills. The person will be pulling data from the various systems and helping with electronic filing and standardization.
Role and Responsibilities:
- This position is to advance data integrity and customer support driven by advancing part records and sys alignment to supply side attributes.
- Focus is data entry in SAP, use of Microsoft Word & Excel, Supplier follow-up and identifying data solutions to help advance operations.
- The position will consist of pulling data from the system and helping with electronic filing and standardization.
- Research and auditing filing
- Audit existing Procurement Files to ensure accuracy and consistency across all platforms.
- Additional duties include the correction and/or resolution of identified data discrepancies and assist with quality control process and/or projects to address those data discrepancies.
Additional need to help identify and fix internal process to advance operational effectiveness and efficiencies within the procurement organization that may require supplier communication and coordination, with buyers, finance, and program management