1201 Lakeside Pkwy #160 160 Flower Mound, Texas 75028 | Contract To Hire
Schedule: Candidates must be flexible to work from Mon-Fri, 7: 30 AM - 7: 00 PM. 40 hours per week with some mandatory OT when necessary.
Pay Rate Range: $16-18/hour
The A/V Technical Coordinator is responsible for providing expedited customer service, Level I A/V Technical Service Desk support, administration, billing, tracking and coordination to our local and national service customer base. Primary responsibilities include providing first call resolution, exceptional customer service, ensuring contractual compliance, maximizing efficiency and profitability, tracking parts procurement and warranty claims and facilitating billing. Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills, the ability to troubleshoot remotely, and strong computer skills are requirements for success.
A video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’ s largest and most innovative businesses. They believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What they give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’ re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, they' ll help you share it with the world.
This company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
• Providing excellent customer service, communications and coordination to customers.
• Achieving high first call resolution
• Effectively escalating customer emergencies through strong communications and coordination with management.
• Maintaining an accurate and organized database of service customers.
• Efficiently ordering all equipment parts and repairs.
• Maintaining an accurate and timely billing and collection process.
• Be the primary phone contact for service requests to include
• Consistent response to system failures, warranty claims, preventive maintenance visits and other service related needs
• Strong coordination and scheduling of regional service technician pool ensuring customer expectations and contractual compliance are met.
• Initiating and tracking parts to and from the manufacturers to meet service obligations.
• Strong coordination, scheduling, engagement and billing
• Evaluate customer situation and response time from technician and if not adequate, contact management right away.
• Keep service ticket status updated
• Parts and Repair Ordering:
• Quickly and accurately, enter sales orders for parts to be ordered.
• Follow up on purchase order being issued to vendor.
• Contact vendor to get shipment and tracking information on parts ordered.
• Contact vendor to get status report on equipment repairs to include expected completion date.
• Issue manual purchase orders if needed for vendor repairs