Mesquite, Texas 75149 | Contract To Hire
JOB TITLE: Warehouse
Pay Rate: $14-15/hour
Schedule: Mon-Fri, 8 to 5
Responsible for assisting and communicating with customers, vendors, sales partners and fellow employees in a courteous and professional manner by performing the following duties.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving from the warehouse.
- Obtain freight rates for Sales Partners and shipments going out daily.
- Plan pickup and delivery schedules for truck drivers.
- Responsible for all cycle counts monthly and quarterly on stock material, parts and machinery.
- Build crates for all machinery shipping to customers.
- Uncrates all equipment received into stock inventory.
- Keep the warehouse organized and clean with pallet labels with Associated Packaging part numbers on all stock material.
- Properly maintains forklift and calls for service when needed.
- Prepare parcels for mailing and shipping.
- Enter carrier tracking or pro numbers into Unix.
- Notify proper personnel via email when packages arrive addressed to a specific person.
- Provide assistance to other employees as need dictates and time permits.
- Completes special projects assigned by the Branch Manager, Service Manager and Vice President of Sales.