2611 Regent Blvd, Suite 300 Irving, Texas 75261 | Contract To Hire
Client in North West Irving (635 & 121) is looking to add to their warehouse team - MUST HAVE LIFT experience.
- Material handling; Loads and unloads all incoming/outgoing freight from common carriers, delivery trucks, etc.
- Notates damage and piece counts.
- Processes customer orders and packages for shipping.
- Verifies receipts against purchase orders.
- Stocks all goods in appropriate in-bin locations.
- Assists in physical inventories.
- Processes customer returns on a daily basis.
- Ensures product is stocked and stored in correct locations.
- Operates all warehouse equipment: forklift, picker, radio frequency scanner, etc.
- Keeps work area clean at all times.
- 8pm to 5pm with 1 hour Lunch
- Steel Toes Required
- Order picker experience is required.
- RF Experience is a plus
- 1 year of shipping and warehouse experience
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills necessary
- Organization Skills: Maintain clean and organized work space.
- Cross-functional skills: Ability to work and handle multiple job assignments.
- Communication Skills: Ability to communicate within a team setting
- Physical, Mental and Visual Skills: Ability to lift, bend, and twist throughout the workday. Also will be required to lift between 50 to 100lbs.
- Physical Environment: Fast pace warehouse environment with ability to operate forklifts, hand jacks and cherry pickers