2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, Texas 75063 | Contract
First Shift - (7: 00am - 4: 00pm) Monday - Friday
- ReScanning picked parts in the QA department and send to Sr QA Inspectors.
- Complete part inspections on customer orders, determine FAA approval type and part application.
- Complete 8130-3 and non-regulatory documentation (ATA 106).
- Responsible for timeliness and accuracy of orders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Documentation verification - Certs and reportsParts and scanningAdditional task as directed by Supervisor Complete part inspection on customer orders
- Visually inspect part to verify correct item, quantity, and part markings
- Use manufacturers paperwork to verify FAA approval and eligibility of parts
- Meet inspection accuracy requirements
- Process pick parts into the QA department for inspection by QA Inspectors
- Complete part verifications compliant to Company requirements.
- Work in other QA areas as directed by QA Leadership
- Route work according to its weight requirement and re-direct if necessary
- Complete verification compliant to Customer flow down requirements
- Enter information in SAP and scan material in and out of QA