Document Specialist - Dallas, TX
325 North Saint Paul St., Suite 1400 Dallas 75201
Document Specialist – Dallas, TX
RPC Company has some amazing opportunities to get you to work as soon as this week!
About RPC Company
Company is a veteran-owned staffing agency that helps put people to work across the United States. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; and a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award.
Why Work for RPC?
- Easy hiring process with a fun team
- Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
- Pay Checks Every Friday
- Health Insurance
- RPC Company is in search of a Document Specialist in Dallas, TX!
- The Document Specialist ensures and maintains customer satisfaction by meeting company standards of quality and output.
- The position entails scanning, copying, assembling, binding, date coding, LDD and inspecting documents with a high rate of accuracy and speed.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceeds deadlines by working in a high-pressure environment at a fast pace
- Meet or exceeds company standards by maintaining focus and organizing work according to company model
- Meet or exceeds company production standards by achieving company set standards for speed
- Complete all necessary paperwork in a timely, accurate, and legible manner
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications
- Knowledge of Database Applications (LAW) (Kofax) (Ipro) etc. - preferred but not required
- Computer Literacy
- Able to follow instructions and adhere to company rules and policies
- Able to work overtime or weekends when busy