Fort Worth, Texas 76155 | Contract
- The job location is in Charlotte, North Carolina
- The pay rate is 18.00 to 20.00 an hour
- 12 Month Contract
Position Purpose: Serve as a team member for the Publications Department, responsible for the processing, scanning and auditing of engineering records.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as a team to prepare, scan and audit data being entered into the AirVault system.
- Work directly with Engineering and other internal groups when questions arise.
- Complete other assignments and projects as directed by the Project Lead, Supervisor or Manager
- AirVault experience recommended
- Effective communication skills, including the ability to read and follow directions.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills; high level of attention to detail; outstanding organizational skills
- 10-key by touch and typing 55 wpm
- Demonstrate sound decision-making ability
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to handle multiple duties/priorities on a daily basis; ability to function effectively under deadlines and still maintain accuracy; able to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work independently, as well as with team members; self-motivated; ‘ can do’ attitude
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds and stand for hours as needed
- Must have flexible schedule and be able to work evening shift and weekends as needed