5640 Democracy Dr Plano, TX 75024 | Contract To Hire
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Education/Certification: High School graduate or equivalent that is attending courses at a university, college or trade school.
- Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) registration with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) required.
- Six months or more of financial industry or similar / related experience. Cash handling experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Compliance with Federal Bank Secrecy and Money Laundering rules required.
- Other Skills: Must be able to stand 100% of the time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as listening skills
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Ability to operate a 10-key calculator and computer keyboard
- Ability to make decisions with minimum information
- Strong time management and organizational skills
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Greet and welcome members and visitors to the Credit Union in a prompt and professional manner consistent with service excellence best practices including a handshake, introduction and use of their name.
2. Provide professional and accurate service when assisting members and visitors with their transactions and requests.
3. Deliver concierge banking level assistance by serving as a single point of contact for product and service delivery.
4.Use basic interview techniques to uncover members’ needs and make appropriate recommendations utilizing the full range of Credit Union products and services.
5. Fulfill the duties and tasks of any position, as assigned, at multiple branches and/or departments.
6. Refer problems that are beyond authority limits to leadership, along with the details of the situation and any recommendations.
7. Direct requests for information or assistance beyond expertise to the appropriate person.
8. Assist members with proper completion of forms and applications; assure that appropriate records are maintained, required reports are prepared and scheduled balancing routines are followed.
9. Adhere to Credit Union policies and procedures, government rules and regulations, and vendor and security guidelines.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned.
1. Provide accurate, courteous, friendly, timely, and professional service to all members and potential members.
2. Recommend appropriate products and services to members through needs uncovered during interview with member; achieve production goals specified.
3. Facilitate requests of members and visitors within guidelines established by policies, procedures and regulations; making exceptions only within your level of authority.
4. Take ownership of all member requests, with minimal transfer to alternate departments within the Credit Union. Direct all inquiries necessitating a referral to the appropriate person with minimum transfers.
5. Demonstrates a customer service orientation.
6. Process members’ requests with no more than two errors per month.
7. Diffuse tense situations to the best of your ability but escalate when warranted.
8. Complete training according to schedule set by leader.
9. Demonstrate knowledge of all policies and procedures; products and services; and rules and regulations.
10. Maintain and foster a spirit of team work between employees in the department and to help encourage team work between departments.
11. Ability to express oneself, clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
12. Analyze and comprehend complex functions and be able to disseminate that knowledge in a clear and understandable format to others.
13. Demonstrates sound problem solving and decision-making skills.