Turret Press Operator Carrollton, TX
2055 Luna Rd Carrollton, TX 75006
Schedule: 6am - 2: 30pm M-F, potential for OT and Saturday work
- Setup and operate CNC punch while ensuring quality, safety and production standards are maintained.
- Use calipers to check work within +/-.005.
- Setup and position tooling per setup sheet.
- Inspect product.
- Able to use an inspection caliper.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in department.
- Communicate daily with department lead/supervisor and other shifts any safety issues and production status.
- Document job travelers with required production data.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills
- Able to multi-task
- Prior CNC punch experience required including setting up the machine.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Experience with a CNC Amada punch.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain high energy level.
- Exhibit attention to detail in documenting job travelers.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and follow instructions.
- Must have a reliable attendance history and good work performance.
- Must be physically able to perform job duties.
- Available to work 1st or 2nd shift as required.