AOI Machine Operator Plano, TX
1001 Klein Road Suite 100 Plano, TX 75074
2nd Shift (3: 00 PM – 11: 30 PM) or 3rd Shift (11: 00 PM – 7: 30 AM)
Salary range is $16-$18 depending on experience.
50 cents - $1.00 pay differential depending on shift
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Aligns PCA on AOI equipment on plate or fixture
- Selects correct program and determines exposure distance and time, considering size, mobility, and strength of radiation sources in relation to density and mobility of object.
- Verifies radiation intensities.
- Adjusts controls of x-ray equipment on console or exposes source of radioactivity to take radiograph.
- Monitors working area to protect personnel area.
- Records results and defects and findings.
- Two years manufacturing experience in a stockroom
- Organized approach to job duties with excellent attention to details and the complete job process
- Attention to quality of both products and job performance
- Able to lift items of at least 25 pounds and up to 75 pounds
- Knowledge of Oracle 11i an advantage
- Basic to intermediate computer skills (Excel and Word)
- Positive attitude, self motivated, and hard working
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Solid understanding and ability to identify and verify electronic values, tolerance and various manufacturer labels against project bill of material
- Strong communication skills
- Good basic math skills
- Previous experience in material handling is a definite asset