AP Clerk / Property Management Assistant - Fort Worth, TX
425 Houston St. , Suite 175 Ft. Worth, TX
AR Clerk / Property Management Assistant - Downtown, Fort Worth, TX
How Much You Will Be Making
AR Clerk makes up to $70, 000/year DOE.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain and record daily cash receipts from tenants.
- Process and send out monthly tenant billings.
- Research and resolve tenant billing questions.
- Compile information and process lease abstracts and tenant charge adjustments.
- Assist property management staff with tenant related requests and notices.
- Assist property management and Acct. Manager with sales data collection and posting to Yardi.
- Assist in month end procedures
- Assist with annual budget preparation.
- Assist with annual tenant reconciliations.
Why You Will Be Awesome for This Job
- Property Management accounting experience required
- 5 years relevant AR and property management accounting experience in Multi-entity Mixed Use, Multi-Family, Retail and Office.
- Minimum of 15 hours of accounting courses preferred.
- Experience in both Cash Basis and Accrual Basis reporting.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- MS Office proficient
- Yardi experience a plus
- Kardin experience a plus
- Team player willing to pitch in as needed
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.