AQL Specialist Coppell, TX
511 S Royal Coppell, TX 75019
The following job description is a general outline of essential and common functions related to the performance of your job. All employees are expected as a condition of employment to perform tasks as assigned by management.
Responsible for assuring the quality standards both internally and as specified by the customer regarding repair, refurbishment, cosmetics and fulfillment are maintained in all areas.
- Audit & maintain minimum AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) set by management per shift
- Auditing of devices to ensure internal and customer standards are being met in each area
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and focus to ensure 100% accuracy of quality for each device
- Knowledgeable to all customer and / or Company cosmetic and functional requirements.
- 100% adherence with the Company Quality Policy
- Flexibility to transition between certain Quality roles and provide support when / where necessary, in all departments, with all types of small electronics
- May assist with training new AQL Specialists and with cross training current Specialists
- 1 year of repair/refurbish quality assurance experience required in small electronics
- Basic math skills (Beginner)
- Good verbal and written English communications skills
- Must have vision required to view computer screens and small intricate details of phones, pagers and other small electronics (natural or corrective)
- Must have ability to adequately hear and identify audio irregularities of devices
- Basic knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Ability to sit for extended periods
- Ability to stand and walk approx. 20% of time
Personal Protective Equipment Required