AR Manager Carrollton, TX
13405 N Stemmons FWY Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Schedule: M-F 8-5 with some flexibility
Pay: $55k-$60k /year
Dynamic, fast-paced manufacturing company seeking Accounts Receivable Manager for our Carrollton, TX headquarters.
- Responsible for the collection and analysis of credit information and financial data in accordance with Company’ s credit policy and applicable law to extend trade lines on credit.
- Customer credit limit modifications as required based on payment history & trend.
- Ensure that payments are collected within the terms of sale, via direct customer contact and account monitoring.
- Coordination of collection efforts with third party/shared service center.
- Resolution of disputed invoices due to price & quantity discrepancies or other related issues preventing payment.
- Achievement of monthly cash collection goals.
- Provide customer service as required to enhance customer relations.
- Periodic reconciliation of customer accounts and statements as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record in trade accounts receivable, credit and collections for a manufacturer or distributor in the $50M - $200M range.
- Demonstrated current generation ERP skills pertinent to Accounts Receivable.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate sound judgment in decision making.
- Commitment to adhere to and promote credit policy in the course of business.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal positively with conflict.
- Efficient and effective time management and organizational skills.
- Technical proficiency in Excel, Word, and internet searches.
- College degree or commensurate work experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment efficiently.
- Construction or related trade or supply experience beneficial.
- Working knowledge in the application of Mechanic' s liens and bond regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, accurate posting and review of financial information.
- Analytical skills to identify trends and interpret financial data.