Accountant Coordinator Fort Washington, PA
1100 Virginia Dr , Fort Washington, PA 19034 Fort Washington, PA 19034
Accountant Coordinator - Fort Washington, PA
What You'll Be Doing
- The Accounting Coordinator prepares balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Reports organization's finances to management, and offers suggestions about resource utilization, tax strategies, and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May lead and direct the work of others.
- Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
Why You'll Be Awesome for This Job
- For the Accounting Coordinator, we are looking for someone familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.