Accounts Payable Houston, TX
14405 Walters Rd Houston, TX 77014
- Ensure all critical tasks are being performed each day and meeting deadlines for end of day reporting.
- Process invoices into computer system (NAV/REO C ) and post payments as required
- Utilize technical resources and expertise to work with department staff and management to implement and sustain a best practice approach related to departmental processes and procedures
- Uphold fiduciary responsibilities by escalating all issues out of the ordinary to Accounts Payable Management in a timely manner and ensure compliance with all corporate finance policies as it relates to accounts payable processes
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.Quality Control for Assignment Claims DEC PAGE Project, Work Claims 22 Timelines.
- Ability to multi-task several deliverables at one time
- Ability to interact and problem solve with internal customers, vendors, and/or individuals in field offices
- High School education 1+ years experience in related field
- In-depth knowledge of accounts payable procedures, SAP experience is a plus
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated partnering skills
- Strong computer experience, including Excel.