Accounts Receivable Caller Irving, TX
7700 Bent Branch Dr Suite 130 Irivng, TX 75063
When You' ll Be Working:
- Monday - Friday business hours between 6: 30am – 6: 00pm. 8 hour work day, flexibility in hours.
- No nights no weekends!
What You' ll Be Doing:
- Accounts Receivable Collections is calling on businesses with past due invoices to remind them about their bill and work with them on timelines and payments
- This isn’ t someone’ s personal debt you are calling about. It is business owners, Admin assistants, Accounts Payable departments. One professional at work talking to another professional at work.
- 80-100 outbound calls/day
- Manual calls (no dialer)
- Accounts Receivable Research
- AR research duties to look into invoicing errors or issues
- Research past due invoices
- Must be detail oriented and understand the AR process
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job:
- Must be able to pass a background/drug screening
- High School Diploma or GED
- Polished, professional attitude and demeanor