Admin Clerk Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Responsible for the processing of various administrative and processing activities generated via various queues, including electronic and paper work queues, system reports, databases and incoming correspondences. Meet compliance expectations for all Standard Operating Procedures as well as Policies and Procedures (FOPP).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Fulfills all assigned customer account related requests in a timely manner. Examples of tasks may include:
- Transact customer account maintenance requests received in electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (document management system), Outlook email, excel, or other sources.
- Fulfill customer document requests using approved processes and procedures. Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
- Handle incoming customer paper correspondence, including returned mail, following all established guidelines and procedures.
- Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as appropriate Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Education: High school diploma
- Ability to follow instructions and important
- Ability to learn and use new systems very important
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
- Previous clerical experience helpful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Software Expertise: Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful; must be able to learn - track and create reports, data entry
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected
- Physical Requirements: Standard office environment including sitting while performing computer work. Some walking to different areas of the department as duties requireMay include delivering paperwork or stack of items