Admin Clerk Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
- Responsible for the processing of various administrative and processing activities generated via various queues, including electronic and paper work queues, system reports, databases and incoming correspondences.
- Meet compliance expectations for all Standard Operating Procedures as well as Policies and Procedures (FOPP).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfills all assigned customer account related requests in a timely manner. Examples of tasks may include:
- Transact customer account maintenance requests received in electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (document management system), Outlook email, excel, or other sources.
- Fulfill customer document requests using approved processes and procedures.
- Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
- Handle incoming customer paper correspondence, including returned mail, following all established guidelines and procedures.
- Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as appropriate
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Education: High school diploma
- Ability to follow instructions and important
- Ability to learn and use new systems very important
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
- Accounting/bookkeeping/account reconciliation experience
- Previous clerical experience helpful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Software Expertise: Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful; must be able to learn - track and create reports, data entryProficiency in keyboarding skills expected
- Physical Requirements: Standard office environment including sitting while performing computer work. Some walking to different areas of the department as duties require. May include delivering paperwork or stack of items