Admin Clerk Credit Disput Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Pay Range: $15.00 +/hr DOE
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA
- Responsible for the processing of various administrative and processing activities.
- Research and process financial transactions using various Company systems. Meet compliance expectations for all Standard Operating Procedures as well as Policies and Procedures (FOPP).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fulfills all assigned customer account related requests in a timely manner.
- Experience with financial transactions preferred
- Transact customer account maintenance requests received in electronic work queue or file; may include DMS (document management system), Outlook email, excel, or other sources.
- Fulfill customer document requests using approved processes and procedures.
- Ensure customer account privacy standards are maintained.
- Handle incoming customer paper correspondence, including returned mail, following all established guidelines and procedures.
- Use email, electronic queue, fax and hardcopy processes as appropriate
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- High school diploma
Type & Amount of Experience:
- Ability to follow instructions is important
- Ability to learn and use new systems very important
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills are required
- Attendance and punctuality are essential for this position
- Previous clerical, bookkeeping, bank, or financial experience helpful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated team player
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) is helpful; must be able to learn - track and create reports, data entry
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills expected
- Standard office environment including sitting while performing computer work
- Some walking to different areas of the department as duties require
- May include delivering paperwork or stack of items