16251 Dallas Parkway Addison, TX 75001
Administrative Assistant - Addison, TX
What You' ll Be Doing
Provides mix of general office and Administrative support to a department or function. Responsibilities may vary depending on department or function assigned.
- Perform various tasks as identified by a department or function.
- Aides in the coordination of events and activities, some which may be re-occurring requiring repeat coordination.
- Produces standard and specific reports as requested.
- Maintains and updates policies, statistics and general information.
- May provide administrative support as needed.
- May have timekeeping responsibilities where needed.
- May conduct some competitive reporting for product and marketing.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite and specialized software in related field for eg. Adobe.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize workflow and handle multiple activities.
- The ability to complete tasks by following general guidelines and polices is essential.
- The individual should be able to identify errors or faults in process and recommend solutions.
- Must be self-directed and motivated to complete repetitive tasks.
- Sensitivity to confidential information is required.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Some college coursework.
- 0-3 years of experience. Second language (Mandarin) would be an advantage.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.