2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, TX 75063
- Complete customer surveys for a variety of customer organizations (manufacturers, repair stations and other distributors)
- Complete the surveys on a daily basis. Recognize when input from other offices is required, coordinate with those offices and route the surveys appropriately. Work with the government/defense representative responsible for government surveys. Ensure the surveys are returned by the due date. Follow up as necessary.
- Maintain and log survey files, hardcopy and electronic.
- Send surveys to at least 40 suppliers a month on average. Track responses and follow up with those suppliers who do not respond.
- Provide basic administrative support to the Director, Global Quality. Complete such tasks as preparing notices and reminders, coding invoices for AP, scheduling meetings, purchasing needed supplies and planning lunches. Also, prepare charts as needed and develop/update documents for the Director
- Provide administrative support to QA, PQS, RDR, and RSP as needed
- Support preparation for the annual Certification Body audits. Make the administrative preparations (reserve meeting room for all week, plan meals, ensure visit requests are done).
- Assist in administering the QMS documentation worldwide.
- Assist in maintaining and updating master lists of documents for easy reference
- Assist in administering the Global Quality Program. Maintain books for stocking locations worldwide and ensure the information on the locations is accurate. Update slides to show capabilities of each location worldwide.
- Assist in administering the Stamp Control program.
Work overtime if needed and work on weekends (only Saturday) if needed