Application Support Specialist - Irving, TX
3201 Royal lane Ste 100 Irving, Texas 75063 | Contract To Hire
$16-$18/ hour (DOE)
M-F 9am-6: 30pm
Primarily responsible for providing support for staff and acts as a liaison to Computer Support Services.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot software and mobile data computer problems
- Write and maintain reports collecting information from department database resources for the various computer systems
- Train users on software and hardware
- Correct data-entry errors and preform routine maintenance
- Act as a liaison between the IT department and Vendors
- Develop worksheets and other items for use by users
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Ability to read, comprehend and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write correspondence such as individual and small group emails.
- Mathematically inclined ability to apply understanding to carry out written or oral instructions standard Microsoft operating skills
This role will require the employee to communicate directly with active field technicians aiding them with network, software, and application troubleshooting.
90% of daily activities will be performed over the phone or through email correspondences.
Spanish Speaking Bilingual prefferred
Strong attention to detail.