8701 Eagle Mountain Cir Lake Worth, Texas 76135 | Contract To Hire
Job Title: Assembler I
Pay range: $16/hr DOE
2nd shift - 5am - 4 am Monday - Friday and Saturday as needed
location: USA - Ft.Worth, TX
Coordinate the gathering of parts needed for a product assembly and assembling the products in accordance to the drawing specification. The assembly process includes documenting all the applicable product traceability onto the Bill of Materials such as the unique assembly serial numbers, heat codes and other quality control requirements.~~Ensure all work is performed and conducted in accordance with the Quality Management System and Operation Procedures and Safety Program.
Review Sales Orders and Back Order Reports with Flow Control Foreman to determine the daily product assembly and test schedule.
• Plug valve greasing
• General knowledge of basic computer applications
• Knowledge of Flow Control High Pressure Equipment
• Computer data entry
• Forklift Operation
• Bar Coding/Labeling parts for Assembly/BOM traceability
• Ensure first in-first-out on rubber goods with limited shelf life expectancy
• Reporting product nonconformance
• Report unsafe work practices
High school diploma; technical/vocational school certification.