Auto Lease Exchange Admin Owings Mill, MD
Owings Mills, MD | Contract
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
- Research retail and lease exchange and perform required financial transactions to clear exchange items
- Research and perform financial transactions in multiple Company and third party systems
- Research and perform required financial transactions on NSF' s, Dealer Reserves, Reinstatements, etc.
- Research NSF checks received including notification of proper department of NSF such as Paid in Full.
- Apply funds for reinstatement and repossession accounts.
- Debit dealer reserve as required for early payoffs and repossessions - conduct research for DSSO' s and dealers into reserve debits as requested.
- Contacts appropriate agencies/vendors to secure information needed to complete processing.
- Experience with financial transactions HIGHLY preferred
- Must be able to work 8am-6pm, but be flexible to do 7-3: 30 or 8: 00-4: 30, etc.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite Experience REQUIRED
- Professional demeanor - will be working and interacting with up to 125 other associates and managers within the department.
- Strong written and verbal communication required
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail - A must.
- Will be handling high volume of auto finance contracts and vehicle information
- Ability to thrive in a compliance-based environment
- Ability to work within multiple systems simultaneously Intermediate typing speed a must
- Ability to multitask and be flexible with a high volume of workloads
- Experience in an administrative, reporting or high volume production environment (i.e., insurance) Financial, Banking, Contracts experience is highly preferred
Completing and creating financial changes/ Invoicing refund checks to customers and dealers
Payment research on monetary transactions
Perform research/transactions on NSF, Dealer Reserves, Reinstatements, and Auction accounts Accounting transactions
Ideal candidate should possess:
Banking or Accounting experience preferred.
Knowledge of accounting principles, including debit and credit functions.
- Ability to resolve escalated issues when traditional methods fail in order to solve unique problems.
Ability to balance and reconcile financial transactions.
- Strong attention to detail (QA, compliance, re-work, etc.).
Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in written form with all departments and at all levels of the organization, including but not limited to, dealers, corporate departments, third parties (such as banks), etc.
- Capability to work flexible work hours, which may include day, evening and weekend shifts.