BTS Resource Manager Coordinator - Plano, TX
- Develop and manage the supporting components of a workforce plan - resourcing strategies, training programs, communications programs, change management efforts, and knowledge management execution.
- Working alongside hiring manager on workforce efforts for 158 team members, consultants, and contractors
- Additionally, support the Office of the CIO (OCIO) and the IT Leadership team through execution of ad hoc requests/special projects.
- All projects are set up and have resources, so no need to create anything, but whos collectively coming and asking if the resources are being allocated accurately to the correct projects?
- Whos holistically making sure its the right mix?
- How do we know were putting people in the right roles and on the right projects?
- Whos the central person that understands where the resources?
- Handling PIN notifications - How do we hire people? Full time or BPs?
- Project scopes change all the time, so need this person to make sure resources are being allocated correctly
- Work with senior IT leadership to develop resource staffing directions, meet with leadership to review approaches and modify as necessary
- Develop and execute programs to build talent pool - programs such as rotations, mentoring, etc.
- This resource will not be a trainer, but will do the following
- Sending surveys
- Assist in identifying weak points
- Manage resources as they enter, participate and exit the programs.
- Partner with HR to identify different training programs needed to keep BTS employees current as well as support movement of resources between teams/technologies.
- Continued training to keep existing employees current on their assigned technologies.
- Work with Corporate Communications to help identify IT wide communication needs.
- Working closely with HR, develop a Knowledge Management approach and strategy.
- Execute the knowledge management strategy and work with executive leadership to implement the approach.
- 4+ years HR/Resource Management/Allocation experience including performance management, staffing, compensation administration, learning and development, EEO/harassment prevention, affirmative action administration, employment law, etc.
- 2+experience developing and implementing successful workforce strategies
- 2+ years in an HR leadership role
- Ideal fit: Recruiting/HR background that has transitioned into a Project Manager/Coordinator role
- Organizational change experience
- Process improvement experience
- Project mentality - not necessarily a project manager, but someone that understands how to manage a project, project deliverables, deadlines, gathering business requirements, understanding how to allocate resources to different projects
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, and ability to work with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Proven ability to successfully interact with and influence multiple layers of management and business users
- Ability to gain consensus and alignment across diverse groups of business and technical users
- Proved ability to apply critical thinking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong aptitude to learn, and flexibility required
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Visio
- High School Diploma
- Project management certification
- Information Technology experience preferred, not required
- Bachelors degree