Plano, TX 75024 Plano, TX 75024
Bank Accountant - Plano, TX
Exciting opportunity for a global company based in Plano, TX
- Accounting and reporting for the following areas: Cash, Investments, Customer Deposits, Intercompany, Accounts Payable, Accrued Liabilities, Daily and Monthly Account Reconciliations, financial and statutory reporting
- Develop and prepare daily/monthly journal entries, general ledger account reconciliations, internal and external reports.
- Assure that accounts are reconciled on a timely basis and exceptions are identified and solved.
- Assist with completion of month-end closing journal entries and intercompany transactions for financial reporting.
- Maintain effective internal controls over assigned tasks/responsibilities.
- Prepare/update financial reporting and accounting policies and internal control documentation.
- Prepare supporting schedules for audited financial statements, statutory and internal audits.
- Assist with the preparation of annual GAAP-basis certified financial statements and footnotes for Company.
- Ensure the accuracy of the information presented in audited financial statements by performing tie-outs to source documents.
- 3+ years of accounting and finance experience
- Strong understanding of accounting concepts and internal controls
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Be able to work within a regulated environment
- Work well with others (team player)Strong accounting and finance knowledge and highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access and Power Point.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.