1400 Turbine Dr Rapid City, SD 57703
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
Assist customers in Bankruptcy proceedings via phone/mail regarding all aspects of their account in all asset classes to include, mobile home, first lien, home equity and others.
- Resolve delinquency with customers
- Handle inbound calls from customers, determine customer' s needs, problem solve and respond by answering questions and resolving issues
- Research customer questions and respond accordingly
- Sort mail and prepare outgoing correspondence
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to adhere to attendance guidelines
- Detail oriented and organized
- Post high school education preferred
- Strong oral communication skills
- PC knowledge (Excel)
- Typing WPM minimum: 35
- Good numeric aptitude and analytical skills
- Professional presence
- Self-starter; able to work in fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
Initial training class is 2-3 weeks, attendance is mandatory.
Candidate should be proficient with typing while simultaneously speaking with the customer and asking probing questions in a professional manner. Data entry accuracy is vital.