Bankruptcy Clerk, Data Entry - Rapid City, SD
1400 Turbine Dr Rapid City, South Dakota 57703 | Contract
- Analyze accounts to ensure the accounting throughout the bankruptcy process was appropriate.
- Make recommendations for loan adjustments and send requests to the appropriate group (Doc Admin group) for releasing the loan from the Bankruptcy department.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional presence, Self starter
- able to work in fast-paced
- deadline oriented environment
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Education minimum: High school dipolma or GED
- Professional experience preferred: prior bankruptcy experience.
- Must be committed to the assignment duration with no days off.