1400 Turbine Dr Rapid City, SD 57703 | Contract
- Analyze accounts to ensure the accounting throughout the bankruptcy process was appropriate.
- Make recommendations for loan adjustments and send requests to the appropriate group (Doc Admin group) for releasing the loan from the Bankruptcy department.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional presence
- Self starter
- Able to work in fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Education minimum: High school diploma or GED
- Prior bankruptcy experience preferred
- Must be committed to the assignment duration with no days off