Bench Technician - Irving, TX
6641 N. Belt Line Rd Irving, TX 75063
Bench Technician' s schedule is Monday-Friday with Flex Saturdays. How Much You’ ll Be Making
Bench Technician' s pay is $16-$17/hr. What You' ll Be Doing
- Techs will be setup with desktops in a conference room for a special projects
- Responsible for the overseeing of Repair Technicians and their testing, refurbishment, repair and programming of various ATM assemblies to include; Dispensers, Depositories, Printers, PC Boards, etc.
- Team Lead to oversee other Repair technicians
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly and ad hoc reporting to Upper management
- Duties may include testing, refurbishment, repairing and initial programming of various ATM assemblies.
- Must be able to load Software on Hard Drive
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to foster a positive working environment and relationship with co-workers
- Must have a basic understanding of electronics and or electro-mechanical equipment operation
- Must have knowledge of using basic hand tools
- Performs diagnostics and testing of ATMs and ATM assemblies both mechanical and electronic
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures regarding ESD
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and analytical skills are required.
- Performs a variety of other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Flexible work schedule
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent experience is required.
- Prior Supervisory and or Lead Technician experience along with bench repair and testing of electro-mechanical equipment preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, and other PC-based programs.
- Must possess excellent:
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills
- Organizational skills
- Positive attitude
- Problem-solving/Troubleshooting skills
- Professional behavior
- Self -motivation
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Electronic Theory
- ATM assembly repair experience a plus
- Diebold/NCR/Wincor Nixdorf ATM assembly repair experience a plus
- Must be able to read and understand schematics and troubleshoot to component level
- Full understanding and use of Oscilloscope and Multi-Meters.
Duties & Responsibilities: