2750 Regent Blvd Dallas, TX 75063 | Contract
- Researches, analyzes, evaluates, and administers corporate benefit plans and programs.
- Manage Benefits mailbox; reply to and / or route inquiries to the appropriate destination.
- Ensure timely response to all inquiries.
- May provide education, coaching and consulting to HR Business Partners on all matters relating to the 401(k) plan and benefit programs.
- Provide backup support to benefits administrator, wellness administrator, and / or benefits manager.
- Participates in annual enrollment planning, preparation and communications.
- Provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs to ensure smooth administration of group plans.
- Evaluates benefit programs through research, surveys, and analysis to ensure plans are competitive.
- Supports compliance with applicable government regulations by monitoring new requirements and recommending process changes.
- Prepares all ad-hoc reports as needed for department and overall business.
- Maintain employee information in HRIS database.
- Completes other duties as assigned.