Billing and Accounts Receivables Supervisor Irving, TX
6641 N. Belt Line Rd Suite 100 Irving, TX 75063
What You' ll Be Doing
- Billing and Accounts Receivables Supervisor is responsible to supervise the day-to-day activities and staff responsible for processing accounts receivables, preparing related account reconciliations and working with customers to resolve issue.
- Also responsible to oversee the day-to-day activities of the billing team to ensure that billing is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Monitor processing of invoices for timeliness and accuracy Ensure timely collection of payments
- Responsible for the daily and monthly functions of the accounts receivable team
- Distribution of weekly/monthly billing report to sales teams and managements.
- Review credit block listing for Daily orders & follow up for decision of release.
- Assist in the closing process for accounts receivable and verify that all invoices have been completed.
- Review AR aging and follow up the past due invoices daily and weekly with customers & staff accountants as needed
- Communicates with responsible party to resolve billing questions and/or concerns.
- Developing and establish key relationships with internal and external partners, to strengthen our position and work inter-departmentally with Sales and Services teams.
- Assist in providing support for the year-end audit.
- Research and resolve the invoice questions received from internal and external.
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting and financial projects as requested.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Billing and Accounts Receivables Supervisor should have advanced understanding of accounting, reconciliations and full cycle accounts receivable functions. Additional training in bookkeeping concepts and procedures preferred.
- Five to Seven years of experience in accounts receivable (billing), and 2 years supervisor role required.
- Analytical ability to perform account research and reconciliations in order to resolve account disputes.
- Strong knowledge of customer service and collections practices with understanding of negotiations.
- Demonstrate sound decision making within appropriate level of authority and adherence to company policy.
- Knowledge of performance management and timekeeping practices.
- Ability to maintain all information in a highly confidential and organized manner.
- Position may require extended hours and work on weekends or holidays.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.