Brake Press Operators Carrollton, TX
2055 Luna Rd Carrollton, TX 75006
Brake Press Operators - Carrollton, TX
Texas-based Architectural Lighting company is seeking Mid Level and Senior Level Brake Press Operators for their Carrollton Location.
When You’ ll Be Working
Hours for Brake Press Operators are 2: 30 pm to 11: 00 pm with OT to 1 pm if needed, Saturdays occasionally Noon to 6: 00 pm
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Brake Press Operators make $15 - $23/HR DOE
What You' ll Be Doing
- Setup and operate CNC Brake Press while ensuring quality, safety and production standards are maintained.
- Use calipers to check work within +/-.005.
- Setup and position tooling per setup sheet.
- Inspect product.
- Able to use an inspection caliper.
- Maintain order and cleanliness in department.
- Communicate daily with department lead/supervisor and other shifts any safety issues and production status.
- Document job travelers with required production data.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Must be familiar with Amada, brake Press
- Must understand how to use Calipers and Micrometers
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Comfortable with high volume production
- Runs production, and not familiar with tight tolerances -/+.010
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company; a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association; one of Dallas Business Journal’ s Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of Forbes’ America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.