1620 W Crosby Rd Carrollton, Texas 75006 | Contract To Hire
Great opportunity to get 10-20 hours of OT. The smell can be burdensome because they make spices. Bilingual candidate is the best fit for them. Job is labor intensive so we need hard workers. Opening is for 2nd shift 4pm-3am
- Preparation and sanitation of equipment and work area as per designated GMP, AIB, and ISO procedures.
- Complete required startup checks ensuring that standard operating procedures are followed.
- Verify packaging traceability information and any special packaging instructions.
- Print and apply required labels to finished product packaging according to batch sheet specifications.
- Setup filler machine to dispense proper weights into designated packaging types.
- Complete and document CCP and other food safety related verifications throughout production run.
- Pull required aseptic product samples from production runs for varies quality checks.
- Move product to and from the line using a forklift carrying completed pallets and stainless steel bulk containers.
- Perform safety related equipment checks on all assigned units to ensure safe operating systems.
- Complete line/workstation disassembly, sanitation/housekeeping, organization, and reassembly throughout production times, to ensure cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Remove waste materials and other trash from the line to designated areas.
- Assist with other task that relate to upstream processing and finished good warehouse transfer.