Bulk Packer (2nd Shift) Carrollton, TX
1620 W Crosby Rd Carrollton, TX 75006
Great opportunity to get 10-20 hours of OT. The smell can be burdensome because they make spices. Bilingual candidate is a plus. Job is labor intensive so we need hard workers. Opening is for 2nd shift 4pm-3am
- Preparation and sanitation of equipment and work area as per designated GMP, AIB, and ISO procedures.
- Complete required startup checks ensuring that standard operating procedures are followed.
- Verify packaging traceability information and any special packaging instructions.
- Print and apply required labels to finished product packaging according to batch sheet specifications.
- Setup filler machine to dispense proper weights into designated packaging types.
- Complete and document CCP and other food safety related verifications throughout production run.
- Pull required aseptic product samples from production runs for varies quality checks.
- Move product to and from the line using a forklift carrying completed pallets and stainless steel bulk containers.
- Perform safety related equipment checks on all assigned units to ensure safe operating systems.
- Complete line/workstation disassembly, sanitation/housekeeping, organization, and reassembly throughout production times, to ensure cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Remove waste materials and other trash from the line to designated areas.
- Assist with other task that relate to upstream processing and finished good warehouse transfer.