Business Analyst Houston, TX
14405 Walters Rd Houston, TX 77014
- Manage various projects related to Loan Servicing Department initiatives.
- Analyze and ensure appropriate requirements are developed, verify that new or changed programs meet the needs of the business users and are compliant in all areas, develop comprehensive desktop procedures, ensure timely accurate regular updates to all department SOP, and develop and implement department orientation program.
- Complete all projects accurately and on time.
- Manage all Loan Servicing department initiatives intended to add automation and meet requirements of all investors Company services portfolios for.
- Be the key contact on providing support on these projects as well as organize, plan, report and deliver projects to completion accurately and on time.
- Develop comprehensive procedures for all newly implemented processes.
- Regularly review all Loan Servicing SOP, notate review, and update as required.
- Assist all Loan Servicing management and supervisors in development of training documents and quick reference index tool.
- Work with Loan Servicing management in implementing all VB and process enhancement projects.
- Ensure the SLAs are met by the internal and external audit liaison.
- Ensure that supporting documentation is gathered and stored in a central location, as well as the answers provided in regards to system and process inquires.
- Develop an overall understanding of all areas of the business and maintain effective communication with directors and managers as to their projects and needs.
- 5+ years of business-related experience
- 3+ years of loan servicing experience
- Previous experience in loan data analysis, Demonstrated ability to achieve deadlines and deliverables.
- Professional and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Project, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Lotus Notes)
- Strong ability to manage detailed requirements and work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, stressful environment
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility to travel