Business Operations Analyst
Plano, Texas | Contract
Business Operations Analyst - Plano, TX
- Partner with the business to understanding the detail of how that business works, and where IT can help support their needs.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and IT, translating business goals and requests into relevant requirements that can be consumed by IT project and development resources.
- Participate in creation of / support Divisional CIO in creating IT strategy for business constituents.
- Develop business cases showing value and return on investment supporting strategies created.
- Deliver presentations to senior management, including Executive Committees.
- Work with IT systems subject matter experts to develop solutions to support business needs.
- Articulate IT strategies to business constituents, including leadership.
- Appropriately set expectations on the capabilities of IT, request timelines and scope, assisting the business in prioritization when/if all needs cannot be met.
- High proficiency with MS Excel Information Systems bachelors degree
- Basic/fundamental understanding of IT technologies
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Strong presentation skills