Business Systems Analyst (Marketing Technology) Plano, TX
- Gathering and documenting business and system requirements
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project Plan, Jira, and SharePoint.
The BTS Business System Analyst is subject matter expert with the ability to collaborate with and act as a liaison to multiple and diverse business groups and technologies. Key responsibilities include:
- Act as liaison and primary contact to Business Units, Integration/Infrastructure, Architecture and PMO, providing an advocate for technology initiatives
- Participate in multiple technology and/ or business projects and play a key role as subject matter expert for successful implementationAssist managers in change management efforts related to organization, and short- and long-term strategic plans and goals
- Support ALL Marketing business groups (e.g. Brand and Design, Dealer Incentives, Marketing Optimization, and Relationship Marketing)
- SME on ALL Marketing Technology systems (e.g. Adobe Digital Asset Management (DAM), BrandPoint, Spredfast (Social Media), Print Vendor (DST/Broadridge-Billing Statements, RR Donnelley, and AutoPoint), emerging technology, Adobe Campaign, Acxiom EMD, Insight, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Enterprise Lead Management System, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Target
Day to day activities will include:
- Assist in identifying project scope, high level business requirements, and work estimates based on business request
- Lead requirements gathering sessions with requesters and/or Product Owner, business stakeholders, and technical resources
- Review test cases/test results and test plan to ensure that requirements have been fully met by the project delivery teamIdentify potential new and improved technical directions, develop strategic options/ approaches to recommend to management
- Act as critical advisor to the team, providing deep functional expertise in the work plan, standards, process and procedures, and change management efforts
- Conduct all phases of complex analysis to prioritize making recommendations toward solutions, and manage resources to achieve unit, division and corporate goals.
- Work closely with the PgMO, BSA CoE and QA CoE to ensure standards of Projects and System Enhancements are met and delivered
- May include some supervisory responsibilities
- May direct work to vendors and consultants
- Must Haves: Bachelor Degree, at least 5 years of BSA experience, and a good attitude to learn.