Business Systems Analyst
Plano, Texas | Contract
The Master Data Management Business Systems Analyst Lead will be functionally responsible for the full scope of a major CPs involving:
1. Significant Company business process changes pertaining to how fraudulent customers are identified and managed
2. Enhancements to a broad range of technology systems to support said changes, including:
- The Company Party Master Data Management solution: Oracle/Siebel UCM, Trillium Data Quality (matching and merging) and Haley logical/privacy rules
- Website, Mobile Web & Mobile App
- Salesforce (SFDC)
The BSA Lead will work with a wide range of business stakeholders to understand scope, drive business and technical requirements gathering activities, create BRDs and drive approvals with all stakeholders, support design, support construction, write test plans and test cases, conduct functional testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing, and facilitate user acceptance testing. This rolerequires an assertive, confident candidate to build consensus, lead other BSAs and technical teams, lead QA teams, working effectively in a deadline-driven environment with a wide range of stakeholders, including multiple business groups, Privacy, Compliance and Legal. The candidate will be handling sensitive Company customer demographic and privacy information as part of this role, so they should have experience working in a regulated data privacy environment.
The BSA Lead will be involved in additional CPs, FRs and production releases based on demand.
Requirements: Mandatory Skills
- 8+ years in business analysis roles
- 6+ years experience working in leading MDM/CRM package solutions (Siebel, SalesForce, etc.)
- Strong customer service skills; ability to elicit and clearly document complex business requirements and reconcile differences between multiple business/technical stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding and experience of system and software development, technical application architecture design and testing methodologies
- Strong experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly, managing their own progress on multiple projects/work streams at once
- Experience with logical rule sets and data quality in relation to legal/privacy regulations/data considerations is a big plus
- Siebel is a plus, UCM is a big plus but not imperative for the right candidate
- Data Quality engines and profiling tools (such as Trillium Quality and Trillium Discovery) and logical rules (such as Haley) is a big plus
- Experience with JIRA or any other requirements gathering tools is a plus.
- Experience managing small to medium projects is a big plus.