Business Systems Analyst Plano, TX
We are looking for a well experienced Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our software development.
This person should be able to create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
Should be well versed with agile software development methodology and tooling, preferably Jira.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that improves corporate processes.
Ideal candidate should have worked on Loan Origination System projects and should understand financial terms in Auto loan processing.
- Connect with Business stakeholders for Requirements elicitation and Design Impact Analysis
- Run Requirements/JAD sessions and define user stories in Jira
- Be well versed with Agile development Methodology to be able to mentor the team
- Work closely with Business, Technical and QA to support project needs
- Design workflows and process diagrams to derive requirements for system enhancements
- Investigate existing problems/issues and identify opportunities to determine the feasibility of a system solution besides identifying the general kinds of system solutions that appear appropriate
- Perform Gap Analysis to determine the " as-is" system situation and the " to-be" system objective and key requirements for system reengineering
- Be able to run SQL queries to determine data patterns and qualitative analysis
- Sufficient technical knowledge to work with technical teams being familiar with operating systems, databases, test & debugging tools, programming languages and participate in peer reviews
- Identify and prioritize outstanding defects, enhancements, and Change requests according to business requirements
- Work with the scrum master to update dashboards, metrics, status reports and Jira
- Strong communicator, someone who is able to articulate to technical teams and business teams.
- Agile experience - need someone who is able to document and build out strong requirements (user stories)
- Data Management experience.
- Self-motivator, someone who doesn' t need a lot of direction.
- Jira tool
- Basic SQL Data Analysis