1420 Presidential Richardson, TX 75081 | Contract To Hire
- WILL become familiar with parts requiring paint. Cleans and repairs paint gun.
- Agitates and mixes paints in the right ratio, Prepares surfaces to be painted.
- Makes paint samples for testing. Paints according to military specifications.
- Complies with ISO 9001 system and other regulatory requirements for Company.
- Adheres to all safety procedures, rules and regulations.
- This position will cross train with other positions as deemed necessary by management.
- Paint Gun
- Paint Booth
- Paint Shaker
- Air Regulator
- EDUCATION: High school graduate
- SPECIALIZED TRAINING: Trained to use spray gun
- Familiarity with two part epoxy primers and polyurethane paints a plus.
- Familiar with HVLP spray equipment beneficial.
- Experience using CARC Paint.
- Must have Basic math skills and good communication skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly in order direct work processes as required.
- Be familiar with different types of paint.
- Understand painting problems such as fish eye, runs, and thick or thin coatings.
- Production spray painting in a fast paced manufacturing environment or will train as a painter for 6 months.
- Must be a U. S. Citizen or Permanent Resident. Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.