CNC Machinist (Lathe) Liberty, TX
Liberty, TX 77575
CNC Machinist (Lathe) - Liberty, TX
Manufacture components in accordance with drawing, technical and quality requirements.
Set up, program and operate CNC Lathe machines
• Read and interpret technical drawings, specifications and tolerances
• Competent in the use of precision measuring devices
• Complete Quality documentation (NCR, ECN etc.)
• Carry out standard machine maintenance
• Operate manual lathe essential
- To manufacture components and parts, generally from aluminum, stainless steel and plastics, in accordance with drawings, technical specifications and tolerances.
- To program and operate CNC lathe machines including planning a sequence of operations to allow efficient manufacture.
- Support LEAN activities within the machine shop to ensure maximum efficiency and minimize waste during the manufacturing processes.