CNC Machinist (Mill) Sulphur, TX
Sulphur, OK 73086
CNC Machinist (Mill) - Sulphur, OK
- Manufacture components in accordance with drawing, technical and quality requirements.
- Set up, program and operate CNC milling machines
- Read and interpret technical drawings, specifications and tolerances
- Competent in the use of precision measuring devices
- Complete Quality documentation (NCR, ECN etc.)
- Carry out standard machine maintenance
- Operate manual mill essential
- To manufacture components and parts, generally from aluminum, stainless steel and plastics, in accordance with drawings, technical specifications and tolerances.
- To program and operate CNC milling machines including planning a sequence of operations to allow efficient manufacture.
- Support LEAN activities within the machine shop to ensure maximum efficiency and minimize waste during the manufacturing processes.