CNC Program Operator- Grand Prairie, TX
741 Rufuge Way Grand Prarie 75050
CNC Program Operator- Grand Prairie, TX
RPC Company has some amazing opportunities to get you to work as soon as this week!
About RPC Company
RPC Company is a veteran-owned staffing agency that helps put people to work across the United States. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business; HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? and a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award.
Why Work for RPC?
Easy hiring process with a fun team
Temp, Temp-to-Hire and Direct Hire Opportunities
Pay Checks Every Friday
- RPC Company is looking for a CNC Program Operator to join their team in Grand Prairie. Don' t miss out on this exciting opportunity with a growing manufacturing company!
- CNC Program Operator will make $23.00/hour
- CNC Program Operator must be able to independently program challenging parts and contours using MasterCam software and is responsible for proving out and operating CNC machines with his programs.
- Must be able to conceptualize and contribute ideas for creating and programming appropriate fixture and mounting devises to effectively machine the required parts.
- The operator will be responsible to edit G-Code programming and perform complete manual G-Code programming at the machine to machine one-offs and on-demand parts.
- The programmer operator is required to be or become proficient with using the client' s network for retrieving and saving programs.
- The programmer operator I is expected to edit and modify programs at the machine and then save the edited program to the proper MasterCam program file folders on network.
- The operator will be responsible for the set up and operation of various CNC machine tools, which may include Lathes and Mills.
- The operator will be responsible for keeping the CNC machine tools running and checking the parts being run. This includes the operation of several machine tools at one time.
- The operator must be able to adjust offsets and locations, as well as change inserts and cutting tools, as necessary and make cutter comp adjustments to maintain required part dimensions within tolerances provided.
- The operator will be responsible for full inspections of his parts and verifying tolerances are being held.
Experience, Skills & Education
- 2 - 3 years machine shop experience, or trade school graduate
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints. Must be able to utilize common machine shop measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, etc.) to inspect and qualify machined parts accordingly.
- Knowledge of machine shop practices a must.
- Must communicate any machining errors, tooling issues and communicate corrective actions clearly and timely.
- Previous programming experience using MasterCam software.
Additional Qualities Necessary
- Ability to maintain good attendance
- Must be able to follow and remember verbal directions given.
- Must be able to follow through on all tasks and projects according to supervision and leadership.
- Must meet output expectations, or clearly define what would be needed to meet these goals.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in a 1-on-1 or team environment
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Denver, CO and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a four-time winner of Clearly Rated’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.