Cafeteria Attendant Monett, MO
663 W US Highway 60 Monett, MO 65708
When You’ ll Be Working
The Work hours for Cafeteria Attendant are typically between the hours of 6: 00 am- 3: 30pm.
How Much You’ ll Be Making
Cafeteria Attendant makes $13/hr.
What You' ll Be Doing
Local banking technology company is looking for a Temporary Cafeteria Attendant for the Monett, MO campus (Possibly through October). The Cafeteria Attendant will participate in large scale food preparation and service, maintain the kitchen work areas, utensils and equipment in a clean orderly manner.
- Portions and serves short order meals while in direct contact with employees and customers.
- Maintains food safety, sanitation, heavy duty clean up, inventory of food and supplies, while providing backup for other areas of responsibility within the department.
- Prepares hot, cold, and ready-to-eat foods.
- Carries out catering responsibilities during bank visits, corporate meetings, stockholder functions, and holiday events: food service, knowledge of bar, heaving lifting and cleanup.
- Wears proper attire (black pants), safety equipment (Black non-slip shoes), and gloves.
Why You' ll Be Awesome for This Job
- Cafeteria Attendant should have 3 months of food service experience.
Who Are We?
RPC Company is a Nationwide staffing firm, located in Dallas, TX, Fort Worth, TX and Springfield, MO. RPC was founded in 2002 as a firm that combines a hands-on approach with industry expertise and national reach. We are? a Veteran Owned Small Business;? HUB Certified staffing company;? a proud member of the Association of the United States Army & American Staffing Association;? one of? Dallas Business Journal’ s? Top Hispanic Owned Companies; an INC. 5000 America’ s Fastest-Growing Private Company; a three time winner of Clearly Rate’ s Best of Staffing award; and one of? Forbes’? America’ s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.